For many gyms, personal trainers, yoga studios, and other health clubs and fitness businesses, business-as-usual has all but come to a complete halt. Most have been forced to close temporarily to comply with state and federal guidance limiting groups of 10 or more to gather, or banning the use of community fitness centers entirely. And for those who are able to continue services, special precautions or new digital solutions need to be employed.
While there are no clear or easy ways to navigate the COVID-19 crisis, this Small Business Action Plan, created by our partner Constant Contact, offers detailed steps on how to can manage your business through this difficult time.
Download the Action Plan for Health Clubs and Fitness Businesses for specific solutions to protect your business during the coronavirus crisis, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Converting to digital solutions
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future